The Hudson Institute has released an analysis of peer-reviewed literature, which reveals that hundreds of scientists have published material refuting at least some element of the current global warming hysteria.
A summary of their findings:
- A natural moderate 1,500-year climate cycle has produced more than a dozen global warmings similar to ours since the last Ice Age.
- Our Modern Warming is linked strongly to variations in the sun’s irradiance.
- Sea levels are failing to rise importantly.
- Our storms and droughts are becoming fewer and milder with this warming as they did during previous global warmings.
- Human deaths will be reduced with warming because cold kills twice as many people as heat.
- Corals, trees, birds, mammals, and butterflies are adapting well to the routine reality of changing climate.
Hudson Institute Senior Fellow Dennis Avery notes,
This data and the list of scientists make a mockery of recent claims that a scientific consensus blames humans as the primary cause of global temperature increases since 1850.
The mainstream media, of course, conveniently ignores this growing body of evidence, preferring to wax apoplectic over the latest heat wave in Nevada.